Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Look and Blog Coming Soon!

For over a year now I have wanted to update the design of this blog and *really* begin blogging. I have a list several pages long of topics that I would love to share with the wedding community (brides and fellow professionals alike!), but somehow life keeps getting in the way and it gets pushed further down the "to do" list.

While I work on this blog and updates to the website, I will continue to post new wedding photos and status updates to our Facebook fan page here. You might notice the prefix of {a} or {r} on a status update and that is to indicate whether it is myself or my lead consultant in Madison, Rachel Tatge, that is posting.

Please become a fan on Facebook to be notified of all the exciting press and awards Top Shelf Weddings & Events has won recently. I promise to get to work on the blog.

Love, from Texas,

Angela