Friday, January 9, 2009

Look out Bahamas, here I come!

It's going to be the coldest it's been this season next week here in Wisconsin and I'm fed up. I'm leaving. No, don't try to convince me to stay...the Bahamas are calling my name! So, literally, I'm heading out to the Bahamas on Monday to visit the Sandals Grand Bahamanian Resort. Sandals and the Association of Bridal Consultants have a relationship and they invited 25 of us to come out and view the resort so we can tell all our beautiful wedding couples about it's glory.

Many of you may not have known of this special relationship, but you should! If you decided that a Sandals honeymoon (or heck, even just a vacation!) was for you, you can book through me and receive special perks! For example, a current special running at the Sandals Grande Ocho Rios (see inset picture) in Jamaica is a savings of 60%, one free night, and a $250 spa package to use when you get there! How awesome is that?

After I return from the Bahamas, I'll give you the low down on that fabulous resort. No matter if you're a current client, a friend, or anyone else who happened upon this blog, let me know if you're interested in a vacation or honeymoon at Sandals Resorts and I'll get you the deals that you can't get on your own.

Stay warm, Wisconsin!