Sunday, November 18, 2007

Conference Recap

I'm safely back in my chilly Wisconsin home. The Florida weather was everything I had hoped it would be (which, turns out is uncommon) - warm, dry, sunny and fabulous! This conference was not the best yet, but still full of beautiful design ideas and interesting topics. I've posted some images below of tabletop environments, appetizer serving ideas, and a picture of my roommate (an up and coming WI consultant in the Milwaukee area) and I at the off-site "Gala at the Grove." Enjoy!


As a small business owner, the work never ends. Even at the conference, where access to email was not as easy (no wi-fi in the hotel, who doesn't have wi-fi these days?), I was answering questions, scheduling vendor appointments for my brides, and finding dates to meet and network with other vendors. It's easy to see why wedding consultants, and other small business owners, can easily put in 60+ hours a week! I suppose it's a good thing that I love this business and enjoy working with all of my fabulous clients.

Happy Thanksgiving!